As far as you order goods when you visit our website, we would like to point out the following:
(1) The language available for the conclusion of the contract is German.
(2) The essential features of the goods offered by us as well as the period of validity of limited offers, please refer to the individual product descriptions in the context of our Internet offer.
(3) The presentation of our goods does not constitute a binding offer on our part. Only the order of a product by you is a binding offer according to § 145 BGB. After your order we will send you an e-mail containing the order you made. With this order confirmation the purchase contract between you and us comes about.
(4) Any errors in input when placing your order can be recognized during the final confirmation before the final order and with the help of the deletion and change function before sending the order at any time correct.
(5) The prices quoted by us are final prices including taxes plus shipping. An overview of the shipping costs can be found here.
(6) The payment of the goods takes place according to your choice. An overview of the possible payment methods can be found here.
(7) Delivery takes place worldwide. All products offered are, unless clearly stated otherwise in the product description, ready to ship.
(8) We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. The terms and conditions can be viewed at any time here.
(9) As a consumer you have a right of withdrawal:
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must tell
Fernando Berlin GmbH
Gartenstraße 10, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany
Telephone: +49 (0) 721 38489329, E-Mail: contact [at] fernandoberlinboots [dot] com,
by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days. You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the supply of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out the form and send it back. The form can be found here.
(10) The purchase contract is concluded with:
Fernando Berlin GmbH
Greifswalder Str. 9 / Gartenhaus, 10405 Berlin
Telephone: +49 (0) 30 - 53 16 32 50, E-Mail: contact [at] fernandoberlinboots [dot] com
Managing Director: Ferdinand Tiffert
Register court: Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg
Registration number: HRB 190840 B
USt.ID.Nr. according to § 27 a sales tax law: DE314776665
Responsible according to § 55 Rundfunkstaatsvertrag, Responsible for content:
Address: see above
Complaints procedure via online dispute resolution for consumers (OS):
Under current law, we are required to alert consumers to the existence of the European Online Dispute Resolution Platform, which can be used to settle disputes without the need to bring a court to court. The platform is set up by the European Commission. The European online dispute resolution platform can be found here: http://ec.europa.eu/odr
We are not willing and obliged to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.